Meridian International College respects your concerns about privacy and values its relationship with you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT
If you are a student or a parent of a student enrolled, your relationship is directly with MINT College.
If you are an administrator at MINT College, your relationship is directly with MINT College.
You may provide personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address, password, payment card information, birth date, gender, demographic information, and any other information that you choose to provide when you contact us through the Sites, visit the Sites, create an account with us, or apply for admission to MINT College. Some of our Sites may also offer you the option to interact with, capture, or save information through the Sites, such as photos.
We may also automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our Sites, and how you use the Sites, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites. The information automatically collected may be associated with any personal information you have provided.
MINT College may also collect audio and video recordings of teachers, students, and parents for the purposes described below.
Our Sites do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our sites, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
MINT College may use information it has collected about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To build a model of student progress and learning to provide actionable insight;
- To serve the functions of the Sites;
- To personalize the Sites for your use;
- To personalize the teaching and learning tools for individual students;
- To manage everyday business needs, such as administration and improvement of the Sites;
- To analyze the Sites’ performance and functioning;
- To analyze how you use the Sites and to perform user research;
- To communicate with you about our products and services;
- To facilitate your interaction through our Sites with other consumers, including through social networking; and
- Solely as to information collected from visitors to www.mintcollege.com, but not users of the teaching and learning tools, to send you further notices, promotions, solicitations, brochures, or other marketing materials regarding our Sites, our products, and the services of our businesses, affiliates, and business partners.
Additional ways in which personal information may be collected and/or used are as follows:
Information You Provide
You may provide certain information directly to MINT College depending on your relationship with us and the purpose of your visit to the Sites.
Visitors to the Sites (including student applicants, scholarship applicants, job candidates, and others)
Information Request. If you request information about our schools, products, or services, we may ask you to provide personal information and details, such as your name, email address, and application information. We will use your details to send you the information you request and may use this information to communicate with you in the future about our schools, products, or services.
Newsletters and Other Communications. We may offer online or offline newsletters and other communications about our schools, products, services, and promotions. To sign up, we ask you for personal information, such as your name, and email address. We may use the information to send you the communications you request and to communicate with you about our products and services.
Students or Parents of Students Applying to or Enrolled at MINT College
Application, Registration, and Enrollment Information: If you choose to apply to, register in, or enroll in a program, you may provide MINT College with a variety of demographic and personal information, including but not limited to, full name, physical address, email address, username, password, phone number, birthday, gender, guardian information, prior educational records, and information regarding learning needs and medical conditions. We will use this information to provide our educational services.
Information Collected to Facilitate School Activities: Students may create or provide a variety of information during their time as students. Such information may include, but is not limited to, media content generated by students and teachers (pictures and audio/video recordings), academic projects, written work, and assessments during school activities and using our teaching and learning tools.
Financial Information: If you choose to register or enroll in a program, you may provide MINT College to administer these services with a variety of financial information to apply for financial aid, pay tuition, and/or pay other fees. Such information may include name, address, and payment information, including payment card details. We will use this information to make financial aid award determinations and/or process your payments.
Information We Automatically Collect
We may automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our Sites. The information we automatically collect may include device identifier, web browser, search terms and results, page or app views, date and time pages are viewed, language, telephone number, and browsing information collected through cookies and beacons on our Sites, and IP address. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites. The information automatically collected may be associated with any personal information you have provided.
We may also collect audio and video recordings of teachers, students, and parents for the purposes described above and below.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you, including, for example, providing our products and services, processing your purchases, administering surveys, or communicating with you. MINT College may also share the information of visitors to www.mintcollege.com, but not users of the teaching and learning tools, with third parties for delivering you advertising.
We may disclose information about you:
- To provide our products and services;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- If this is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To protect our property, services and legal rights;
- To prevent fraud against MINT College, our affiliates, or business partners;
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
It is our policy to protect you from having your privacy violated through abuse of the legal systems, whether by individuals, entities or government, and to contest claims that we believe to be invalid under applicable law. However, it is also our policy to cooperate with valid legal orders to provide information. Accordingly, we may disclose your information if we reasonably believe it is necessary:
- To satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or to respond to lawful requests, including subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- To protect our property or rights;
- To protect the safety of any person;
- To address security or technical issues; or
- To prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the Sites, including personal information:
To a subsequent owner, co-owner of our products or services.
In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during any due diligence process.
OUR USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR ADVERTISING
MINT College has implemented Google Analytics to collect analytics about how you use the general audience Sites (but not on the teaching and learning tools). MINT College uses the Google Analytics cookie and Google advertising cookies together for retargeting campaigns, to track site behavior, demographic information, and browser and device information, and to personalize content. You can opt-out of Google Analytics using Google’s Ads Settings, or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide when visiting or using the Sites.